Blogs > Sun Insider

News and quick-hit commentary from around mid-Michigan ... from the Morning Sun.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Snow at the Chippewa Hills vs. Lakeview football game tonight.

Although it's a bit premature for winter, the snow has me thinking of the season. My appreciation for winter has diminished significantly with age: scraping ice off windshields and watching for it with every step; the biting cold and the winter blues; the neverending grey skies. But there are still things I like about winter. I like watching snow fall, and I like how quiet the world becomes under a blanket of snow.

Like it or hate it, what are some of your thoughts about the quickly-approaching winter?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel kind of the same way. I love to watch the first snow fall, it is kind of soothing knowing what is in store for the few months to come. the thing I disslike about the winter is the beging before it snows and end after it stops snowing. But ther is nothing like a fresh blanket of snow to wash away the bad stuff of life

1:19 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home