Blogs > Sun Insider

News and quick-hit commentary from around mid-Michigan ... from the Morning Sun.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Photo ideas??

As readers of the Morning Sun, some may have noticed that sometimes we run a "stand alone" photo, without a story. We do this when we need a dominant photo and the stories for that day's edition don't lend themselves to something.

So, i've had tons of readers over the years tell me about completely cool things they saw or did that would have been great photos, but I never knew in time, or they didn't know how to let me know.

Well here's an easy way to let me know of any ideas you may have for stunning photographs. Email me at lyanick@michigannewspapers.com, or leave a comment to this post. I won't promise that every suggestion will be taken, but I would love to hear any ideas. A day's notice is always helpful. Thanks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home