Blogs > Sun Insider

News and quick-hit commentary from around mid-Michigan ... from the Morning Sun.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Dick DeVos on Intelligent Design

Well, this certainly seems like an interesting development, doesn't it?

There's been a little talk around the newsroom tonight on how bad this hurts him, and I don't think there's any chance that this is going to do him any good. I'm probably a little close to this issue, having been immersed in it for the last two years, but I was a little surprised to find that I was essentially alone in thinking that this wouldn't hurt his chances significantly.

On the other hand, I've already talked to one person -- a Republican -- who said this revelation might cause them to change their vote to Granholm.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think DeVos might just as well fold up his campaign office.

It is over now.

He just alienated every moderate and independent voter in the state.

All those engineers and scientists at the auto companies will never vote for him now that he has shown his true colors as an extremist.

10:26 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home